Wednesday 10 August 2011

The New Look

Unless you're reading the RSS/Email version of this post, you've likely noticed that the JustPlainObvious blog has a new (pronounced better) look.

My old blogger template was a mishmash of about a dozen or so templates, from which I had picked and chosen the best (and sometimes not-so-best) features.  It was getting pretty difficult to maintain that template...just remembering all my minor adjustments was a headache.  Make one little change, and I'd spent the next 15 minutes searching for the offending code that had broken my blog. 

Suffice to say, the old is gone; the new has come.  The folks at http://www.ourblogtemplates.com/ kindly made available the design you see today (called Isolation), and it's a complete an almost complete turn-key solution.  I think it's a nice modern, clean, solution and hope that you enjoy it too.

Just to make sure the old site isn't forgotten, here's a last look at what the JustPlainObvious banner used to look like...

 

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP