Friday 22 May 2015

How to Make Money on Youtube: Enable Monetization

Well, although I'll still keep this blog going I'm also starting to detail some projects and how-to's on youtube.  You can find my youtube account here, under the name anjpvideo.

Let's start where I'm starting: how to start making some money on youtube by enabling video ads.  This is done by enabling the overall setting called 'monetization'.  It's pretty simple to do and there are almost no prerequisites.  Take a look below!



If you like this video, you can subscribe to my channel and follow future tips, tricks, and how-tos.  Thanks for watching!

5 comments:

Blogger said...

Do you need free Twitter Followers?
Did you know that you can get these AUTOMATICALLY AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

Private Hookah Lounge - Amaseenala said...

Thank you for this great article.

Educational Playground - Granada Hills, CA said...

I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.

Get YouTube Video Views said...

The post is very nice. I just shared on my Facebook Account.

Problemchild said...


Discover How To Generate
A Regular Income Direct
From YouTube Without
Creating Any Of Your Own Videos
Start Here

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP